Tuesday

Head Gear

If you know me than you know Im obsessed with hats of all kinds. There's rarely ever a time you'll catch me with out a fitted, beenie, fedora, paper boy or any hat. I am constantly getting hats so thought I'd share some of the new buttah with you.

As soon as we got our HUF fitteds in at the store I knew exactly which one I was gonna get.......




I got home yesterday and there was a package awaiting my arrival. The best part about it was that it was totally unexpected and I got plugged from the homies at Diamond Supply Co. These beenies are ill. Great quality and great fit, don't sleep too long or they will be gone




Last but not least I stopped by Grandiose today and chopped it up with the homie Nelson for a little bit. He gave me a koo discount on this Frank 151 fitted plus he plugged me with 4 of the Frank 151 books. Wait till you see what Nelson has holding for me till Friday...........BUTTAH. Good lookin son. Be sure to check out Grandiose its a ill store.