Monday

Much Love

I don't get down on our blog much, leave most of that for Rookie, but I wanted to give a big thank you to every one that came through Highpoint over the weekend to support DD. It was a very surreal moment to see our product on the racks and then to sell as many as we did was crazy. I also wanted to give a big thank you to all the bloggers who posted our shirts including thefreshfiends and our good friend Mega of Black Scale. You will see more blogs and websites with our shirts in the coming days as we are hitting the streets with our Lil homie Sean Lyles tomorrow to take photos. Last but not least we want to thank Benny Gold who helped make this dream come true. He is truly amazing artist but an even better dude. Thank you to all, I didn't leave you out theres just too many people who helped us in this long journey. We love you all

EDIT: I had to chime in... YEAH a huge thanks to friends and fam of DD. The impacts and contributions made by you guys have really helped in bringing this project to fruition. Many thanks. -Rook


Oh yeah by the way. We have twitter now.................fuck, I been dreading this moment lol. Follow us twitter.com/dearlydprtd