Monday

Inked

Yes I'm addicted to tattoos as I'm sure many of you are. Over the weekend I paid the homie Brando a visit. When Brando first started tattooing me, he was working out of his boy's shop. Since then he has stepped his game up and just recently opened his own shop called Stay True Tattoo. The shop is super ill and has a nice vibe to it. It's more than just a tattoo shop, it's also an art gallery. Brando is definitely one of Arizona's best tattoo artists and has major things in the works. He was just invited to do a convention in China and will be appearing on TLC. He's a very busy dude yet finds time to fit me in. This recent session was one of the more simple tattoos I've ever recieved, but a very important one to me. If you know me then you know I grew up in Denver and I'm a huge Denver Broncos fan. I wanted to get a tattoo that represented the city I grew up in and love. I grew up going to Denver Bronco games at the historical Mile High Stadium. The stadium was recently torn down for a more modern stadium, but a piece of the historic Mile High stadium stays connected with the people of Denver. His name is "Bucky the Bronco" and he has held it down in Denver for over 35 years. Bucky is a 26 foot high bucking bronco that sits on top of the stadium for not only the fans to see but all of Denver. This is not only a symbol for the Broncos but a symbol for Denver, a city that made me the man I am today. If you want to get some fresh ink make sure you holla at Stay True Tattoo. Its located on 32nd St. & Greenway 602-788-TRUE