Thursday

Introduction Part 2

I am writing this while laid up eating an ice cream cone on my girl's couch so sorry for any mistakes. Anyway, by now you know my names Slim, one half of Dearly Departed. Not gonna go into too much detail on DD since Rook touched based on it. Just be on the lookout for big things. Rook also showed you a picture of his workplace, so I thought I would do the same. Rook being the more responsible of us, has a pretty good job...meanwhile I hold down two to make ends meet. However, call either of us and see who is having more fun. I don't like day to day routine and that's why I like what I do. No day is ever the same. My main job is at Power 98.3, where I've held it down for awhile now. My other job is at Highpoint, a premiere sneaker boutique in Scottsdale, Az (480-949-0500).
















So with that being said, nice to meet you, have a nice day and fuck off.

Veneratio Carus Mortus (step your latin game up)