Wednesday

Introductions


OK! Well it looks like we are off and running. I would like to now take the time and introduce myself. My name is Rook. I am one-half of Dearly Departed. For those who do not know, Dearly Departed or "DD" for short, is an up and coming clothing label. My partner Slim and I thought we had a cool idea for clothes, so we embarked on a journey. As of now we are still in the development phase of the brand, but stay tuned for many good things to come. Until then, on the blog you will be bombarded by us on our day to day and things that we think are cool. Expect lots of pics, videos, products, sneakers, apparel... just lots of shit.

Above is a pic of my work space. Its messy. I like Post-Its. So the fuck what!? Those two screens and all the shit around it helped to spawn Dearly Departed. And will produce most of my blog posts, so there! I expect Slim will introduce himself later, so stay tuned for that. And with all that said, it was good to "meet" you and welcome to the show.

Hello, Brave New World!