Friday

And Another 1

It may seem like I post a lot about what I feel is good music however I do it so people can open their minds and explore what's not known. Im a hip hop head and in these days its hard to find good, true hip hop. A lot of people say "hip hop is dead" but those are the dumb asses who only listen to the radio and watch BET. These are the same people who confuse rap and hip hop. You may not know it but the 2 are completely different. Don't get me wrong I do listen to both however Ill take a good hip hop album over a rap album any day. If your still confused let me give you an example. Rap, Lil Wayne. Hip Hop, Emilio Rojas. If you don't know who Emilio Rojas is peep game. This NYC breed MC is super ill with it and I truly enjoy listening to his music. This track is titled "That Time"