Wednesday

Good People

Today I stopped by HighPoint on my day off, as I usually do. As I walked in, I saw Thomas chillin, shooting the shit with some dude. I was then introduced to him and his son. This was not your typical dude, nor was it the typical person that stops by the store. He found out about HighPoint via one of his buddies visiting from out of town. When it came down to it, we knew a bunch of the same people and had tons in common. He gave off the dopest vibe and was just a super down to earth person who didn't just sit and blow smoke up our ass. He's long time friends with Rob Dyrdek along with some other well known people in this lifestyle and culture. He's into Formula Drift cars big time as well as drinking beer, he brews it himself. His son was all over the place but a super cool kid who likes to play with scissors and sneakers. He has a dope blog site where he writes for Fatlace. Be sure to check it out at http://fatlace.com/stayfresh/jarod/. I can't get over how nice and refreshing it was to meet someone like this out here in Phoenix. Oh yeah, he's also a reverend or as he calls himself, "Rev Rod". That was the last thing I was expecting him to say, but this dude does it all. I'm happy to welcome this dude, his son, and his family to the Dearly Departed family. Hopefully we will be able to work together sometime soon and make big things happen out here in the desert. With all said, I introduce you to Jarod and Parker.










Jarod and Friend Travis Barker




Parker