Wednesday

Recovery

So it's Wednesday night and I am finally fully recovered from the weekend. On Friday night we attended the grand opening party for Grandiose. It was a good time and the store is ill. The keg beer was strong and I was fucked up before we left and headed to our next destination. We then went over to Stoudemires to kick it with the homie Joey Boy and everything is pretty much a blur from there on out. I know on the way home we stopped to eat, I also know that I paced around the house for about 30 minutes before deciding to lay in the bottom of the tub while the hot water from the shower poured on me (something I do when i get super drunk lol, dont ask). I then went outside to get something from the car, I think, and puked all over the street LMAO!! Not long after I passed out on the bathroom floor and the rest is history. Needless to say I woke up with the illest hang over and had to go to work for about 8 hours, not fun. Went straight from HighPoint to the club where I had to run a live broadcast for the radio station and then did it all over on Sunday. Big shout out to Rook, The Fresh Fiends, Grandiose and Joey Boy.



















Rook and My ruka














Thats a ciggarette lol














And thats also ciggarette smoke